Bugs 3 is one of the best brushless drones with the most competitive price on the market. You only need to pay toy-level prices to enjoy a professional-level of enjoyment.
Being a true ready-to-fly drone, there are no extensive setups or building required to get it up in the air. Just unbox it, charge the batteries, bind the transmitter to the drone and you’re ready to go.
The transmitter buzzer receives the voltage status of the drone and will send out beep sounds once the drone is at low volatage so, your drone is always under control.
To make installation "really easy". MJX has specially added the marks of A,B,lock and unlock logo on the back side of the propellers. Pilots do not need to waste any time on distinguishing and installing the propellers any more.
The Bugs 3 is capable of performing 3D flips with the push of a button. Thanks to the brushless motors and a lack of altitude hold, flips are super tight and there are no signs of sloppiness at all, unless you’re flipping in extremely windy conditions. They’re really a lot of fun to watch and quite dramatic considering the size of this drone.
Pure Nylon Fibre material builds a high-intensive main body, diagonal 310mm, quadratura X structure design assures center of gravity control is at the very center of the quadcopter, which makes the flight super stable.
Bright LED search lights make flight more interesting and attractive at night.
- Dimensions: 440 x 440 x 150mm (with prop guards)
- Platform: Quadcopter
- Diagonal motor distance: 310mm
- Flight features:
- 3D flips
- 2 flight speeds (High and Low)
- Propulsion: 1805 1800KV (brushless motors) / 190mm propellers
- Weight: 447g (with battery / without prop guards)
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh 25C Li Po
- Charging time: about 240 minutes
- Flight time: about 18-20 minutes (without payload), 10-15 minutes (with action camera and tall landing legs)
- Control distance: about 500 meters
- Transmitter power: 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- MJX has two optional photography accessories for the Bugs 3 — the C5020 HD sport camera and the C4022 panoramic camera.
- No altitude hold
MJX C4022 Camera (Panoramic)
Another key reason why the Bugs 3 is popular is its versatility and compatibility with a range of accessories such as FPV cameras. The MJX C4022 panoramic camera is one such accessory that can be mounted in the Bugs 3. The camera features HD720P resolution and a 1.39mm f1/8 fisheye lens. NOTE: This camera faces down NOT forwards.
With the panoramic camera installed, it is advisable to remove the tall landing legs and just use the shorter built-in legs located under the motors. This is because the tall landing legs will appear in your FPV feed due to the wide fisheye view of the camera’s lens. The image you get from the camera is round which fits into a 720P frame.
Accessing the FPV feed from the camera requires the MJX Go app which is available for both iOS and Android.
- HD 720P resolution
- 1.39mm f1/8 fisheye lens
- Built-in WiFi FPV transmitter
- 6 viewing modes (in MJX Go app)
- Compatible with MJX Bugs 3
- Includes 8Gb memory card and reader
MJX C5020 720P 5G Wifi FPV Camera (SPORT)
High resolution camera. C5020 camera is linked to the APP "Bugs GO". When camera meets drone, a walking movie is switched on. The flying drone can live stream the footage through the FPV real time image transmission system and offer sharp and vivid images. Support shooting 720P 25fps with 2 megapixel photos with the wide-angle lens, you can capture photos and HD videos with your TF memory card (not included). This is a normal forward facing camera.
- Pixels: 2 MP
- Lens: 110 °
- Memory: Class 10 TF card up to 64G
- Image Resolution: 1080 x 720 PPi
- Video Format: 1080 x 720 PPi 25FPS
- Video Resolution: AVI
Package List for MJX Bugs 3:
1 * MJX Bugs 3 RC Quadcopter
1 * 7.4V 1800mAh Li-po Battery
1 * Transmitter (mode 2)
2 * Pair of Spare Propeller
4 * Protective Guard
4 * Landing Gear
1 * Camera Mount
1 * Screwdriver
1 * Screw Set
1 * Wrench
1 * Charger
1 * Sticker
1 * User Manual